Sonic Fans Unite!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of Sonic fan fiction (really simple)

Go down

Rules of Sonic fan fiction (really simple) Empty Rules of Sonic fan fiction (really simple)

Post  Admin Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:50 pm

Now, I am not really worried about advenced grammar or puncuation (I think I misspelled it:)). But make sure that you start every sentence with a capital letter, and that it end with the correct puncuation (period, exclamation point, question mark). When you write a dialogue, make sure that you start a new paragraph, and that for every speaker you begin a new paragraph, and that it's inside quatation marks. For example, if I wanted to make Sonic say something and to make Knuckles say samething after him, I would write it like that (this is just for shwing you what to do when you have a new character speaking):

"You're so dead,"Knuckles said. (Ignore the comma that comes before the last quatation marks. That's the proper way to do it. But I won't mind if you put a period there.)
"You're gonna have to catch me first!" said Sonic.
Notice that I had what the characters said inside quatation marks. I also began a new paragraph when I wanted to make Sonic say something.
Other than that, just make sure you know basic grammar rules (if you are a learner of English).

Admin
Admin

https://sonicfansunite.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down